Mr WordPress on Hello world!
L. A. Marzulli
It’s Monday morning and most of us are thinking about the coming Christmas Holiday and spending some quality down-time with family and friends. I don’t want to be a fear monger here, but as those of you who visit this BLOG know, I have been greatly concerned with the events unfolding at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant. Here’s some questions to think about.
1. How much water is actually leaking into the Pacific ocean daily? http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/world/asia/with-a-plants-tainted-water-still-flowing-no-end-to-environmental-fears.html?_r=0
2. Will the area ever be safe enough for people to return? http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/12/fukushima-daiichu-residents-radiation-japan-nuclear-power
3. Is Fukushima affecting the west coast of the US? http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/28-signs-that-west-coast-is-being.html
4. Is radiation affecting the wildlife? http://www.dose.ca/2013/11/04/28-facts-prove-fukushimas-nuclear-disaster-has-put-west-coast-danger
5. Is the Japanese government really telling us the truth about the severity of the disaster? http://www.livescience.com/39067-fukushima-radiation-5-things-to-know.html
I was on a plane from Philadelphia to Los Angeles on…
View original post 401 more words
L. A. Marzulli
In Watchers 7, we introduced you to a man whom we call “G”—not his real name—and showed him getting X-ray’s as well as the review of a CAT scan, of what we now believe is an implant, in Dr. Roger Leir’s office.
G told me he was abducted when he was only five years old. He said that at first, he fought them off—the grays with the large heads and big almond-shaped eyes—but then later, they came again and got him. They implanted him just below his knee and this implant has been with G for years. We are going to remove this very soon and will then take the implant into the lab for testing. Adding to the high strangeness is there is no sign of an entry wound where the implant is located!
G became aware of the implant when he…
View original post 568 more words